WE ARE HIRING AN HR OFFICER WITH ADMIN DUTIES
Please read the job description carefully before you hit the application button below:
Location: Cebu, Ayala Business Park
Job Type: Full-time (7am – 4pm Philippine time)
- Directly reporting to the Director
- Coordinates with Project Manager & Team Leaders
- Oversees employee relations.
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience
- Full government Benefits – SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig
- 13th month pay
- Up to 18 paid leaves (upon regularization)
- Paid Australian holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Free meals along with an extended lunch break of 90 minutes every Wednesdays
- Early Knock off on Fridays
- Regular team activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, resourceful, and accountable with a strong sense of ownership.
- Exhibits critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a solutions-focused approach.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- At least two years of HR experience with a strong background in recruitment, employee relations, and organization development.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
Software & Tools:
- Email and collaboration tools (Gmail, Clickup).
- Office software (MS Office and Google Workspace).
- Cloud storage tools (Dropbox, Google Drive)
Functions and Tasks
Please click on the tabs to explore the responsibilities and tasks assigned.
- Manages job postings and online recruitment.
- Leads job fairs and manages employment applications.
- Processes employment verification and background checks.
- Schedules interviews and prepares contract documents.
- Maintains manpower pooling and facilitates staff movements.
- Maintains employee records and ensures legal compliance.
- Manages office tasks such as accepting deliveries and answering phone calls.
- Administers new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Processes internal arrangements such as events and training sessions.
- Monitors attendance and authorizes leaves.
- Develops HR strategies, systems, and procedures in line with company strategy.
- Manages recruitment, testing, and interviewing programs.
- Prepares for future business needs through human capital development.
- Cultivates a positive work environment and embodies the company culture.
- Conducts exit interviews and recommends changes.
- Provides HR metrics to management.
- Conducts orientation training for new hires.
- Identifies and provides training opportunities.
- Develops training modules and evaluates training efficacy.
- Manages performance evaluations.
- Provides advice & assistance during staff performance evaluation.
- Handles disciplinary actions and maintains performance evaluation records.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
- Assesses benefit needs and recommends benefit programs to management.
- Conducts pay surveys and job evaluations.
- Monitors pay actions and ensures accurate payment of benefits.
- Advises on all matters concerning employees.
- Monitors daily attendance and enforces the company's code of conduct.
- Organises HR activities and addresses employee issues.
- Conducts investigations into complaints or grievances.
- Facilitates local engagement activities.